Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.749 MKD / CAD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 88% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 71,257 ден (C$1,749) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 3 hours ago)