Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.876 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 46,309 ден (R$ 3,337) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)