Cost of living in Fes, Morocco vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.654 MKD / MAD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 26% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 45,443 ден (8,037 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)