Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.632 MKD / MAD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 51,266 ден (9,103 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)