Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.239 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 118% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 87,152 ден (€1,423) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (30 minutes ago)