Cost of living in Faro, Portugal vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.537 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 71% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 65,054 ден (€1,057) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)