Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.523 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 98% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 75,410 ден (€1,226) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)