Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.754 MKD / GBP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 129% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 89,293 ден (£1,299) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)