Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon, United States compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.060 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon (United States) is 187% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 106,097 ден ($2,000) in Eugene, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)