Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon, United States vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 54.080 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon (United States) is 191% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 107,492 ден ($1,988) in Eugene, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)