Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.689 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 137% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 89,966 ден (€1,458) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 130,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)