Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.502 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 135% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 84,707 ден (€1,377) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)