Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.897 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 32,573 ден (3,291TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)