Cost of living in Elblag, Poland vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.340 MKD / PLN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 41,722 ден (2,909 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)