Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.171 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 26,135 ден (2,340TL) in Elazığ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $180 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)