Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.501 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 25,998 ден (2,736TL) in Elazığ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (42 minutes ago)