Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.857 MKD / VES *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 51% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 19,188 ден (22,381 Bs.S.) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)