Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 MKD / VEF *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 75% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 9,281 ден (Bs 13,868,707) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €28,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toulouse costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)