Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.630 MKD / MAD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 36% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 52,857 ден (9,389 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hanoi costs 70,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadiad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)