Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.769 MKD / ILS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 169% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 94,261 ден (6,382 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)