Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.619 MKD / ILS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 166% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 90,339 ден (6,179 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Kamloops costs C$656 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)