Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.246 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 148% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 86,850 ден (€1,418) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)