Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.583 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 149% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 92,227 ден (€1,498) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)