Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.500 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 148% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 101,703 ден (€1,654) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (37 minutes ago)