Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48564 MKD / ALL
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 32% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 51,605 ден (106,263 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 12TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)