Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 54.080 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 146% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 88,495 ден ($1,636) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)