Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.768 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 10% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 42,802 ден (₨55,736) in Durgapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)