Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.010 MKD / PHP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 51,198 ден (Php50,669) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)