Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.344 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 98% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 67,384 ден (€1,098) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tampa, Florida costs $706 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)