Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.032 MKD / RON
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 35,868 ден (2,752 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)