Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.256 MKD / RON
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 37,040 ден (2,794 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)