Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.181 MKD / RON
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 39,973 ден (3,033 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)