Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.141 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 29% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 52,801 ден (5,207TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)