Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.882 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 39,940 ден (4,497TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)