Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.007 MKD / UAH
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 21,875 ден (10,900₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (28 minutes ago)