Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02325 MKD / TZS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 9% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 34,483 ден (1,483,373 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (40 minutes ago)