Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.948 MKD / UAH
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 31,320 ден (16,077₴) in Dnipro.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 58 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)