Cost of living in Djibouti vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.30335 MKD / DJF
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 183% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 107,518 ден (354,439 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$550 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)