Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.175 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 42,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 36,300 ден (3,248TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)