Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.968 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 40,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 32,865 ден (3,665TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)