Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.931 MKD / ETB
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 36,426 ден (18,861 Birr) in Dire Dawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)