Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.935 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 151% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 100,419 ден ($1,862) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)