Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.599 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 140% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 86,286 ден (€1,401) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wenzhou costs 16元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leipzig costs €439 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Isfahan costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)