Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,297 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.634 MKD / BDT
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 34% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 55,022 ден (Taka 86,804) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)