Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 54.080 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 141% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 98,705 ден ($1,825) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)