Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43634 MKD / PKR *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 41,904 ден (₨96,034) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,075 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)