Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00370 MKD / IDR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 41,980 ден (Rp 11,347,318) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)