Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00351 MKD / IDR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 48,284 ден (Rp 13,749,129) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)