Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00380 MKD / IDR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 24% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 50,642 ден (Rp 13,338,357) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)