Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.757 MKD / INR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 12% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 43,634 ден (₨57,661) in Dehra Dun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)