Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.995 MKD / PHP
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 38,677 ден (Php38,886) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)