Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02368 MKD / TZS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 72% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 68,872 ден (2,908,464 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)