Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02338 MKD / TZS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 67% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 68,452 ден (2,927,734 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wenzhou costs 16元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leipzig costs €439 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Isfahan costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)