Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02341 MKD / TZS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 64% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 62,475 ден (2,669,149 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (about 2 hours ago)