Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04796 MKD / KRW
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 114% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 85,766 ден (₩1,788,221) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)