Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04815 MKD / KRW
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 117% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 86,917 ден (₩1,804,969) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)