Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04802 MKD / KRW
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 93% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 69,301 ден (₩1,443,183) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)