Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04839 MKD / KRW
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 94% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 71,824 ден (₩1,484,341) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)