Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00232 MKD / VND
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 41,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 38,767 ден (16,707,589 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)