Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.370 MKD / PLN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 41,105 ден (2,861 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)