Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.830 MKD / PEN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 37,970 ден (S/. 2,399) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)