Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 MKD / VEF *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 37% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 41,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 25,816 ден (Bs 38,990,867) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)