Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 MKD / VES *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 35% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 41,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 26,479 ден (30,844 Bs.S.) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)