Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.660 MKD / MXN
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 35,363 ден (Mex$ 13,293) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 ден in Prilep.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)