Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.302 MKD / USD
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 39% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 49,935 ден ($937) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)