Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.564 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 92% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 71,075 ден (€1,154) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manchester costs £409 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 38,000 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hanoi costs 70,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadiad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)