Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.400 MKD / VEF *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 167% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 98,801 ден (Bs 18,296) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle costs AU$500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)