Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 MKD / VEF *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 76% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 9,330 ден (Bs 14,010,621) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)