Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela vs Prilep, Macedonia
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17844 MKD / VES *
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 65% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 12,679 ден (71,055 Bs.S.) in Coro.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 27,600,000 (34 minutes ago)