Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.689 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 68% more expensive than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 63,828 ден (€1,035) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 ден in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,169 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle costs AU$500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (38 minutes ago)