Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Prilep, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.469 MKD / ARS
Do you live in Prilep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Prilep (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 40,000 ден in Prilep you would need to make just about 15,239 ден (ARS $10,377) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$2.80 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)